Celebrating over 26 years of service to our clients, we continually seek experienced subcontractors, subconsultants, suppliers, and vendors to play key roles on our project teams.
Also, as a leading member of the Diverse Business community, HHCI has supported Small and Diverse businesses since its inception. HHCI understands and encourages subcontractor and supplier participation in various small and diversity programs for the firm’s federal, state, public utilities, and private industry projects.
HHCI certified small and diverse business partners include:
- SBA 8(a) Business Enterprises
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business Enterprise (SDVOSBEs)
- Veteran Owned Business Enterprises (VBEs)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBEs)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone firms (HUBZone firms)
- Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs)
- Small Business Enterprise (SBEs)
- Women Owned Small Business Enterprises (WOSBEs)
If your firm is interested in participating on Hal Hays Construction projects, please complete our Subcontractor/Consultant/Vendor Prequalification.