Hal Hays Construction, Inc. invites you to join our talented and award-winning team as we grow our company to the next level. We provide General and Civil construction services to select high-growth markets like Military, Transportation, Energy, Telcom/Wireless, Healthcare, Retail, Public Works and Utilities.
You will experience it here!
- Comprehensive insurance program (medical, dental, vision, prescriptions, life insurance)
- 401(k) savings plan
- Annual profit sharing
- Paid industry training and certifications (in eligible areas)
- The Wayne B. Hays Scholarship Program (for HHCI employees and family member’s educational pursuits)
Do you want a more active role?
We also provide employee committees, leadership opportunities, community service, family events, and employee recognition through:
- The Hays A-TEAM (Advocating Teamwork of Employees And Management) Committee membership (elected positions)
- HHCI Safety Committee membership (elected positions)
- HHCI Safety Program with monetary awards for safety performance
- The HEART (Hays Employee Assets Recruiting Talent) Program with recruitment stipends
- STEM Program and local charity community service opportunities
- Holiday and family events (company BBQs, Annual Summer Event, Annual Christmas Party)
- Employee of the Year Awards-over 10 awards presented annually
Hal Hays Construction, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability.
To view current openings, please join our talent network!
Also, you can submit a resume with salary history or HHCI Employment Application to:
Hal Hays Construction, Inc.
ATTN: Human Resources Department
4181 Latham Street
Riverside, CA 92501-1729
Fax: (951) 788-1517