ALENT: 178+ dedicated employees, multiple self-performing crews, and 700+ pre-qualified subcontractors and design professionals
XECUTION: Successful delivery of more than 1,000 civil and facility projects valued at over $682M
SSETS: 289 pieces of heavy equipment, $2M fleet of CARB-compliant trucks, and 86 service vehicles
ISSION EXPERTISE: Over 24 years of Transportation, Federal, Military, Utility, Fortune 500, Energy, Wireless, Aviation, Security, Aerospace, Energy, Healthcare, and Public Works industry expertise
The HHCI team stands ready to deliver our award-winning services to support your organization’s mission of building, improving, or maintaining its key facility, civil and infrastructure assets!
- April 24, 2017 – HHCI Welcomes Jeff Geist as Company President!
- April 12, 2017 – HHCI & Partners Complete 2nd Sherman Indian High School Beautification Project
- April 12, 2017 – HHCI’s $1.5M Repair Roads & Storm Water Improvements Project Earns EXCEPTIONAL Performance Rating!
- April 10, 2017 – HHCI’s Eagle Canyon Dam Project Awarded ASCE’s Project of the Year for California!
- March 28, 2017 – HHCI Awarded Edison Supplier of the Year--2nd Year in a Row!