ALENT: 178+ dedicated employees, multiple self-performing crews, and 700+ pre-qualified subcontractors and design professionals
XECUTION: Successful delivery of more than 1,000 civil and facility projects valued at over $682M
SSETS: 289 pieces of heavy equipment, $2M fleet of CARB-compliant trucks, and 86 service vehicles
ISSION EXPERTISE: Over 24 years of Transportation, Federal, Military, Utility, Fortune 500, Energy, Wireless, Aviation, Security, Aerospace, Energy, Healthcare, and Public Works industry expertise
The HHCI team stands ready to deliver our award-winning services to support your organization’s mission of building, improving, or maintaining its key facility, civil and infrastructure assets!
- January 03, 2017 – Wayne B. Hays Scholarship Awardees
- December 01, 2016 – Hal & Kirby Hays Awarded Minority Construction Firm of the Year by U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker!
- November 03, 2016 – HHCI Donates to the American Association for Lost Children!
- October 14, 2016 – Eagle Canyon Dam Awarded Flood Management Project of the Year!
- September 27, 2016 – HHCI’s $1.5M Potable Water Project Earns VERY GOOD Performance Ratings!